Now that you’ve gotten over your fear of LASIK and have taken the next step to schedule your LASIK consultation with Dr. Miller, you can look forward to the future (glasses and contact lens free)! Just take a second to imagine a world with clearer vision. It’s so wonderful that your restored vision may take some getting used to. You may even continue to reach for your glasses first thing in the morning for the first couple of days following the procedure.
Life after LASIK includes being able to enjoy year-round activities without holding back. These are just some of the many things you’ll appreciate more after having LASIK:
- Being able to swim in the summer without having to worry about your contact lenses.
- No more foggy glasses in the winter!
- No more night time glare, you can see clearly!
- Glasses once made playing sports a hassle, but not anymore. It’s no surprise that many professional athletes have undergone LASIK.
- Say bye-bye to dry eyes from contact lenses. Whether you’re watching TV or working in front of a computer all day, it is much more tolerable because your eyes can breathe!
- Enjoy mornings more freely when you don’t have to make a trip to the bathroom to put your eyes in.
- You can travel more freely and comfortably. Glasses and contact lenses are two less things you have to worry about while on vacation.
- You can enjoy getting compliments on non-prescription sunglasses.
Have you had LASIK? If so, what have you been able to enjoy? Please share!
Associates in Ophthalmology
Dr. Miller at Associates in Ophthalmology is an experienced LASIK surgeon who has performed thousands of successful surgeries during his 10 years in practice. Contact us today to schedule your free LASIK consultation. Have LASIK done before October 30, 2014 and get 40% off! Don’t miss out on this special offer!